Meeting the Borrowing Needs of our Members
Credit unions view our members as people- not just accounts. Credit unions were formed to meet the borrowing needs of the community. They made their names in offering “character loans,” or unsecured personal loans, offering options not available elsewhere.
Borrowing from a credit union has significant advantages over traditional banks, including:
- Better rates and service.
- Small personal loans are readily available, as low as $500.
- Flexibility - we strive to meet each customer’s unique needs.
- Dedication to our members- and their financial interests.
- Accessibility to decision-makers.
- Education about a variety of financial topics.
- A sincere desire to help people borrow safely.